Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Slow Cooker Steak and Pasta Soup

Photo Credit: Betty Crocker
One of my favorite meals in the fraternity house was Ms. Glenda's ravioli. When I came across this slow cooker recipe from Betty Crocker it reminded me of all the good times I had over dinners with my fraternity brothers. This Slow Cooker Steak and Pasta Soup is easy and hearty. It doesn't get much better than this!

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8.5 hours
Servings: 5

Ingredients:
1lb boneless beef round steak
1 26oz marinara sauce
2 1/2 cups of water
1 9oz package refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Cut beef into 1/2 inch cubes. Mix the beef, marinara sauce and water in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Stir in ravioli and increase heat setting to high. Cook 30 minutes until ravioli are tender. Garnish with grated cheese.

'Till next time,
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover