Thursday, January 10, 2013

We Went BOWLing!



(Read in your finest country-bumpkin accent for best results)

If bloggin' don't work out then my next job is junkin'.  Yup, we here GA folk love us a yard sell find!  Call em' second hand treasures, rusty ol' throw-aways or lost diamonds in the ruff but if it shimmers, we buy it. Being I'm Matt's only white-trash friend, I felt it was my christian duty to introduce him to the art of shoppin' on a dime.  None of that Pottery Barn nonsense.  Let me tell you somethin', if you wanna buy from a barn, I'll show ya how it's done.

The dream team went out this past Saturday with all the profits from this blog (uh...none) and bought us a treasure or two. Bowls.  Caroline had complained long enough about the lack of 'artistic variety' in our combined soup bowl collection.  So treasure hunting we went.  If the photographer ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

We hit some of my favorite antique and junk stores in Rome and definitely found some interesting bowls.  Here are some of our cool finds.  Keep an eye out for them in upcoming posts.

'Till next time, 
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover