Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sweet Potato and Chipotle Soup


Photo Credit: www.marthastewart.com

One thing I have learned about myself while on this “adventure” is that for me to cook, it needs to be easy with few ingredients and VERY clear instructions. Now I know I have lost all credibility by becoming the first person in history to screw up Ramen, but I think it’s time to step back up to the plate and take another swing at this cooking thing.

After searching for a while for a tasty (and easy soup) I came across a recipe from Martha Stewart. Weird right? Martha is not known for easy. She uses popcorn as packing material for Christmas packages for goodness sakes. How do I know so much about Martha? I refer to my mother as Martha Stewart without the jail time. She gets inspiration from Martha and has become the queen of crafts, homemade baked goods and monogramming.

This Sweet Potato and Chipotle Soup seems so easy that even I couldn't screw it up.  Take a look for yourself!  And who doesn’t love sweet and spicy?  I would probably add a few dashes of Louisiana’s Hot Sauce – which I add to everything!

As Martha always says, “It’s a good thing.”

'Till next time,
Matthew 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover